Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Captions!

Ok, I had some time to place captions on my pictures to help them make a little bit more sense. Also, I added some pictures of my workplace and living space for my family. They wanted to know what conditions were like, so I obliged. My room here is a little smaller than my master bedroom at home; however, four dudes live in it. If you know me at all, you know I like to sleep, so I'm pretty much unconscious when I am in there. Sorry for the mess, but I'm a dude. I lucked out, as my room-mates are pretty chill and easy to get along with. I guess it's not really much of a surprise, as most people here are good people and considerate to boot. Of course, if you are not, I'm sure you get voted off the island pretty quick. :)

Oh, I've also been pretty lucky, as my ceiling tiles are in pretty good shape. With the warm weather, many other people have had to make use of the drip cans. The roof of 155 (my dorm) has huge deposits of snow on it. As the weather warms up, there is quite a bit of water that accumulates up there, and it has to go somewhere.